Planning Your Visit
Plan our visit in advance by studying this website, calling our staff and then following these steps:
- Check availability using NRS Reserve Application Management System Calendar
- Submit Teaching Reservations, Research Proposals, and request Public Use Applications via the NRS Reserve Application Management System (RAMS).
- Once your reservation is approved, review the following USER GUIDE, which describes important rules, guidelines for use, and safety considerations
User Guide: Rules, regulations, and safety issues
- Download, sign and either bring with you or email in advance a Waiver Form English Version, Spanish Version Group Waiver additional pages (combine with the individual waiver form above)
- Review Driving Directions and be sure to check the weather forecast in a couple of days prior to your visit. Call the Reserve for any questions or special instructions